Atlanta Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer
Our Atlanta Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer Fights For Those Who Are Unable To Fight For Themselves
Nursing home abuse is one of the worst type of personal injuries someone can inflict on someone else. An elderly person, dependent on the care of others for basic life necessities, should never be subjected to mistreatment by nursing home staff. There is no excuse.
What makes these cases especially heartbreaking:
• Someone has been paying hard-earned money for the care of this individual, expecting that their loved one will be given the care they need.
• There is often an intent to harm, unlike other case types where simple errors or oversight may be present.
If you have a loved one that has been injured in nursing home abuse, or you have been injured yourself, the first call is to Scott Monge & Associates. We are the leading Atlanta nursing home abuse lawyers, and we will make sure you or your loved one gets justice.
Signs of Nursing Home Abuse
The signs of nursing home abuse can be simultaneously obvious and subtle. In particularly serious cases, the victim may even be hesitant to talk about the harm they’ve suffered because they fear being further hurt by the nursing home.
If you suspect nursing home abuse, look for signs such as:
- Unexplained bruises or injuries
- Lost medication
- Soiled bedding
- Emotional withdrawal
- Missing valuable items, cash, clothing, or personal effects
- Apparent nervousness or anxiety around a particular nursing home staff member
- Loss of appetite
Consult a doctor who doesn’t work for the nursing home if you see these signs; additionally, contact an attorney as soon as possible.
Nursing Home Abuse Is Harmful and Potentially Fatal
Call an attorney immediately if you suspect nursing home abuse. Your loved one’s life and well-being may be at stake. You can call our office 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 888-598-HURT (4878).
Do Not Trust the Nursing Home
Nursing homes have a vested interest in preventing legal action from their residents. They may attempt to intimidate you and your loved from pursuing compensation for the pain you’ve suffered; do not believe their threats or accept their settlement offers. Always talk with a qualified nursing home abuse attorney as soon as you suspect that abuse might be taking place.
How An Attorney Stands Against Nursing Home Abuse
There is simply no reason to abuse an elderly person, and our attorneys will not let them get away with it. We handle many Atlanta nursing home abuse cases every year, and we bring our clients the justice owed to them in the form of financial compensation.
• We handle all of your legal problems.
• We will get you the highest settlement under the law. We guarantee it, and we won’t stop until we do.
• We offer free second opinions on claims. Don’t accept theirs until you’ve seen ours.
Contact us at 888-598-HURT.